Design and Artwork
Turner Labels’ award-winning, in-house, art department consists of skilled designers who can take your ideas from concept to creation. Our designers will transition your existing label artwork to a print-perfect format or we can provide full design services if all you have is an idea. The Turner Labels team has the ability to provide any design services your company needs to make your product stand out.
Digital Print Press
Turner Labels now has the HP Indigo 6900 digital press to deliver digitally printed shrink sleeves, high-quality wine and spirit labels and security features for small to large orders. The HP Indigo’s Liquid Electrophotography technology color matching provides true optimization for business branding specifications. High-resolution photography prints crips and clear saving resources, time and cost. Our Grafisk Maskinfabrik finisher allows cold foil/super glass capability.
Turner Labels’ in-house plate-making department utilizes the latest in computer-to-plate digital technology to ensure a perfect concept-to-creation transition of your label. This technology enables us to keep plate costs down, deliver premium quality, and reduce plate-making turnaround time.
The Order Process
1. Determine a shape and size for your label.
2. Select a material and an adhesive.
3. Indicate if your product is pressure or temperature sensitive.
4. Will you need variable data options?
5. Submit your design or let us design one for you!
6. You will receive the order and artwork to approve.
7. Once approved our craftsmen create your labels and ship!