Turner Labels’ award-winning, in-house, art department consists of skilled designers who can take your ideas from concept to creation. Our designers will transition your existing label artwork to a print-perfect format or we can provide full design services if all you have is an idea. The Turner Labels team has the ability to provide any design services your company needs to make your product stand out.
Turner Labels outperforms lead times with the HP Indigo 6900 digital press to deliver digitally printed shrink sleeves, high-quality wine and spirit labels and security features for small to large orders. The HP Indigo’s Liquid Electrophotography technology color matching provides true optimization for business branding specifications. High-resolution photography prints crips and clear saving resources, time and cost. Our ABG Digicon Finisher elevates labels with embellishments options such as hot foil stamping, embossing, and tactile screen print. All at the speed & accuracy for high quality labels.
Turner Labels has multiple Mark Andy flexographic presses that utilize water based ink systems. Turner Labels’ in-house plate-making department utilizes the latest in computer-to-plate digital technology to ensure a perfect concept-to-creation transition of your label. This technology enables us to keep plate costs down, deliver quality labels, and reduce plate-making turnaround time, Flexographic printing press method is best used for large quantity orders to keep continuous quality while reducing costs.
The Order Process
1. Determine a shape and size for your label.
2. Select a material and an adhesive.
3. Indicate if your product is pressure or temperature sensitive for coating.
4. Confirm your label is hand applied or machine applied.
5. Submit your design or let us design one for you!
6. You will receive the artwork to approve & order confirmation to review.
7. Once approved our operations begin to create your labels and then we ship!